Featured post

STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Friday 14 March 2014

You won't hear from me today after this short post.  I am off to celebrate Mass at the Station Church of St. Peter's Basilica, like I did last Sunday.  Immediately after that, I and two other priests are getting on a bus and traveling across Italy (west to east) to the Adriatic Sea and a little town called Lanciano.  It was there in 700 AD the first Eucharistic miracle took place, and is still present today.  I won't be back until late.  God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul - So glad that I found out about your blog. I have read each one and find your writing very interesting and funny too! It must be a very humbling experience to worship where believers from centuries past have worshipped before you. This is a wonderful opportunity for you. Lessons to learn from the past but has humanity really changed in their treatment of others? Hope to talk with you in Sarnia! Thinking of you - Gwen

    ReplyDelete